Plucking Great Videos for Nonprofits
A nonprofit video production can help build awareness, add momentum to fundraising, and advocate for your cause. We love working with organizations that make a difference, and we do it in New York and Los Angeles for nonprofit organizations around the world.
Pluck Means Heart
Pluck means heart, and we tell your story with plenty of it. Heart helps you stand out, engage your audience, and get results. We've got a lot of experience helping nonprofit and educational clients tell their stories.
Some of the nonprofit video productions we've made include:
- A Sundance Film Festival PSA about tolerance.
- Digital series about helping children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), sponsored by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and UCLA.
- A "Get Out The Vote" commercial campaign to increase voter participation for New York's 2021 Democratic Mayoral Primary.
- Series about childhood hunger and school breakfast from Tufts University.
- A training program for schoolteachers to teach them how to identify and help children suffering from mental health issues stemming from the Covid-19 pandemic.
All Kinds of Nonprofit Videos
We work with a variety of nonprofit clients on almost every kind of video production imaginable.
- Public Service Announcements (PSAs)
- Broadcast and digital commercials & content
- Select educational videos
- Short and long-form documentary and docuseries production
What's It Cost?
We understand that not every nonprofit has the relatively deep pockets of a national organization, so we tailor project scope to your budget. We do this by working with you to find a way to tell your story that fits your organization's needs and budget. This requires a bit of back and forth between us, but we've found this approach builds trust and helps make your campaign or project more successful.