We are working to make production as safe as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are the first production company in the USA to require our crews to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Since then, we've been joined by companies like Netflix in our effort to make production safer for ourselves, our crews, and our clients. Read more here about our vaccination mandate at SHOOT Online, a leading video production industry trade magazine.
- We use remote production where possible to limit the number of people on set.
- We require masks on set unless you are being filmed.
- We run temperature checks.
- And we use a modified Hollywood Zone System to minimize unnecessary crew contact.
COVID has changed life for all of us. So it's no surprise that it's changing how we do video production.
For clients, we work with you to make the production process as safe and painless as possible. In some cases this means setting up tools to allow you to attend your video shoot virtually. This process allows you to see what the Director of Photography's camera is seeing. Clients love it.
We're also using new technologies and tools such as Unreal Engine and Virtual Production to help our clients create high-quality content during the pandemic. Virtual Production lets us create or re-create locations that are unsafe or impossible for filming. More about that here.
Finally, we offer a hybrid full-remote production packages for clients who need to do remote interviews and testimonials without worrying about the potential health risks of being in contact with an in-person film crew.